If you would enjoy a hands-on job, working with engines and engine parts, this a job for you. If you have the right ability and work ethic, we will train you!
Job Description: The Engine Parts Cleaning & Inspection Technician plays a critical role in ensuring our customers receive an exceptional quality product from us. In engine rebuilding, proper parts cleaning, inspection, and preparation is essential to a high-quality engine build. In this position you will fill a valued role in our company.
Position Title: Engine Parts Cleaning & Inspection Technician
Job Type: Full time position with full benefits.
Hours: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7am-4:30pm. Position may require overtime.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean, disassemble, inspect, and prepare gas and diesel engines and/or engine components for machining and rebuilding while strictly adhering to all safety and quality guidelines and regulations.
- Photograph, label and/or organize engines, engine components and parts in a manner that protects them from damage and simplifies their reassembly.
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Accurately complete production documentation. Understand and follow quality testing techniques.
- Use and maintain commercial cleaning equipment, pneumatic tools, impact tools, wrenches, grinders, buffers, precision gauges, measuring instruments, and equipment.
- Safely move, load, and unload engines and engine components within the shop area and from customer and/or company vehicles using physical labor, hand carts, overhead cranes, hoists, and/or forklift trucks. This position requires being on your feet most of the day, ability to lift 80 lbs., upper body movement, bending, stooping, and twisting.
- A person of high standards and character that has a proven track record of accountability and reliability.
- A person with a strong personal work ethic that is self-motivated and able to consistently follow processes and procedures while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Knowledge of engines, engine components, and understanding of mechanical concepts and principles.
- Ability to use commercial cleaning equipment, hand & pneumatic tools, overhead hoists, and forklift trucks.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and/or carry parts up to 80 pounds multiple times and the ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Location: Reliably commute to Green Bay or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields